Executive Real Estate Marketer at Crovation Limited - Urgent
Posted on: 16 May, 2016
Deadline: 17 May, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View Jobs posted same day
Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
- Actively partake in setting sales and marketing targets.
- Direct responsibility to effectively market the company’s products.
- Actively contribute to the conceptualization of marketing strategies to ensure that sales targets are met and exceeded.
- Drafting of relevant correspondence document to communicate the company’s position on any transaction concerning new and existing clients’ transaction.
- Participating in arranging site inspections to activate sales transactions.
- Constantly source new and viable clients.
- Participate in researching and providing market intelligence reports regularly or as necessary.
- Contribute in advising on marketing communication materials to promote the company as a brand its products and services.
- Develop daily and weekly work plans and write weekly outcome and status reports.
- Carry out individual or designated role in training of new entrants to ensure required level of service standard are maintained.
- Manage corporate relationship with existing clients updating them on their transaction and the company’s projects.
- Manage and disseminate information about clients and their transaction to concerned departments with Manager’s clearance.
- Record and constantly update all client contact data (client relations database management).
- Assist in monitoring and ensuring that all aspects of clients’ transactions are in order.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by the HOD
- Ensure adherence to the following requirements:
- Management Policy
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Relations procedure and process manual(s)
- Standards, including: work-papers, file set up, letters, etc
- Loyalty to the company’s vision
Qualification & Experience
- Minimum of university graduate from a reputable higher institution
- At least 2 years working experience in Real Estate Development Firm
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and marketing skills
- A minimum of B.Sc/HND in any Social Science Subject.
- Experienced in marketing and sales of Real Estate is compulsory.
- Experience: At least 2 years' post NYSC experience in Marketing and sales with a proven record of business development in a real estate firm.
Skills & Capabilities
- Strong knowledge of target market characteristics.
- Good computer skills.
- Comportment and confidence (complimented by humility),
- Good marketing / selling, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Able to think like the customer/client
- Utilization of technology in day to day operations.
- Integrity, confidentiality and high ethical standards.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested in this position, send you CV and LinkedIn profile URL through the "Apply Now form" below.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Assistant Manager - Finance at Palton Morgan Holdings
- Corporate Events Manager at ToLet.com.ng
- Remote Writers at ToLet.com.ng
- Real Estate Development Sales Manager at Greenline Agencies and Concepts
- Head Of Marketing At Crovation Limited
- Front Desk Officer at Adegbonmire & Associates
- Latest Job Vacancies at ToLet.com.ng