Jobs in a Leading Nigerian Integration Outfit
Posted on: 16 October, 2012
Deadline: 6 November, 2012
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Challenging opportunity has arisen at a leading Nigerian System Integration outfit involved in various projects of national
importance. We are looking for an experienced Solution Support Specialist to head our Operations.
Position: Solution Support Specialist
The right candidate, reporting to the Board, will need to have experience with developing/supporting enterprise solutions on
multiple platforms and technologies. The job responsibilities include:
Defining and implementing standards and best practices for software development.
Developing, testing, and delivering programs to specifications given.
Ensuring that developed software code is optimized to meet or exceed stated response time and processing requirements and process efficiently on hardware platforms.
Supporting the software development life-cycle.
Being current on new technology and making recommendations to the development team.
Complying with problem and change management processes in order to provide fast response to unexpected problems and be proactive with solutions which avoid potential problems.
Applying industry best practices and methodologies in all efforts.
Providing and maintaining program and system documentation for all work
Interfacing with user community, identified public or corporate bodies with the aim of recommending, developing or selling relevant solutions for project/functional enhancement.
To be considered for this challenging and rewarding position, the applicant should have:
Must Have Skills:
- Bsc in Computer Science, Engineering or closely related discipline.
- Minimum 2 years Programming with Java, EE, Web Services, SOAP and XML.
- Minimum 3years Administration experience in IBM/AIX
- Minimum 5 years Programming/Administration experience in Oracle Database
- Minimum 3 years experience writing conceptual and detailed design documents including UML diagrams.
Experience with Crystal Report and other Business Intelligence Tools.
Ability to explain complex subjects to the audience with wide variety of technical skills.
Be driven by the desire to achieve measurable, specific result within tight time frames.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should forward their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within three (3) weeks from the date of this publication
Only shordisted candidate will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Latest Job Vacancy at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Nigeria
- Call Center Officer at Seedstars
- Job Opportunity at Aptech Computer Education
- Fresh Job Opportunities at MainOne
- Job Vacancies at IPT Power Tech
- Logistics Coordinator at a Communications Technology Company - Universal Careers
- Job Vacancies at a Mobile Telecommunications Industry - Peoplesource Consulting
- 2017 Hotels.ng Software Developers Internship Programme