Job in a Telecoms Services Company via Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: 20 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a niche market, telecoms service in Lagos, requires the Services of a Professional to fill the position below:
- Accountable for Sales and Marketing with regards to:
- Profitable Sales (Aggressive targets & handsome incentive Scheme)
- Indirect marketing and brand awareness
- Sales & Marketing
- Work well in the Sales department
- Set, agree and achieve budgets with MD
- Client Service- Cold Call Clients
- Sales negotiations
- Market Research
- Service Offering
- New services / product / opportunities
- Be up to date with International Industry trends
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and Sales Management, Arts or other relevant courses.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years marketing administrative experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years logistics field
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Front Page/DreamWeaver Excellent Word (creation of templates and macros), Excel, PowerPoint (customized), and email (Outlook)
- Good project management skills.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills - ability to rework technical text for a broader audience.
- Ability to manage a campaign budget.
- Team player - works to ensure team goals are met or exceeded.
- Good communications skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Energetic and goal driven
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative and innovative.
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills - “love people”
- Self-driven and interdependent
- Strong and friendly personality
- Willingness to travel
- Maintain a self-development program
- Very Presentable
- N1,200,000 Per Annum
- Official Car & Driver for operating hours
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to HR@teclab-ng.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- IT Interns at HollaTags Limited
- Graduate Data Analysts Recruitment at Softcom Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- IT Officer/ Network Administrator at ASA Advance Tech Limited
- Job Openings at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Help Desk Support Trainees at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Internship Opportunity at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited