Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
The Executive Assistant is a major backbone to the office of the CEO as this role is critical in supporting the CEO by releasing her from all somewhat non-value creating administrative tasks to ensure the business achieves a well driven performance and also maximizes revenue.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage the schedules and appointments of the CEO to ensure optimal use of their time
- Prepare official documents such as memos, correspondence and ensure their safekeeping
- Liaise with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc. to arrange meetings, prepare agendas, and draft minutes.
- Attend meetings with the CEO and when necessary, represent the CEO in meetings (He / She must look presentable at all times)
- Ensure database of CEO’s contacts is kept up to date
- Maintain a high degree of confidentiality and discretion in regards to all matters and documents
- Ensure travel arrangements for the CEO are managed as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Forecast trends and spot emerging opportunities in the industry
- Advise the CEO on strategic focus areas that will help the organization grow and maintain its place in the industry
- Oversee projects, track progress being made on the implementation of strategic actions and provide feedback to the CEO.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree plus 1 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Great communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Attention to detail
- Fashion savvy, with an interest in the industry
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page