New Job Opportunity at NTN Associates
Posted on: 13 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at NTN Associates
NTN Associates is an organization positioned to play a pace setting role in the global integrated information management in professional educational service delivery be it online and physical.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Minimum of BSc. in the related field
- Team player
- Digital marketing experience
- Experience in handling graphics material and equipment
Special consideration would be given to any candidate that can come up with a sample video Max 90secs. Visit our websites for possible text and ideas: www.nigeriatrainingcourses.com or www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to the "HR" via: email@example.com
Note: Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NTN AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)