FJA is part of the AfricaRecruit Limited (Registered in England: 4793819) group of companies. We may share your information with associated companies within this group in order to provide the services that you have requested.
In no circumstances will we pass your information to third parties to enable them to contact you themselves about products and services which they offer.
• Preflighting – preparing of files for job planning
• Troubleshooting prepress problems or addressing management or customer concerns and managing one shift Activities of Pre press operations.
• Good knowledge of process chemistry of Developing plates, Operating of Heidelberg CTP machine and Processers
• Good sight and attention to detail for colour and text proofing
Skills/Technology Awareness/Required Knowledge of tools
• Proficiency in use of Corel Draw, Adobe, Quark, Photoshop, Indesign, Pit shop , Prinect Imposing software (from Heidelberg)
• Graphic communications, computers, commercial printing processes, math, lithography, and safety procedures.
• Effective communication skills for taking orders and responding to orders of internal and external customers
• Good writing and verbal skills
Education and Relevant Experience:
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below