Jobs in a Manufacturing Company via Bradfield Consulting Limited
Posted on: 12 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading Profitable and Rapidly Expanding Cosmetic and Manufacturing Company that has been in existence for over 30 years seek an Accounts and Administrative Manager to provide accounting and administrative support to people throughout the organisation.
- This is an important position within the company and is likely to lead to very good opportunities for development within the organization
- Establish chart of accounts and complete posting of the Company’s inventory in accordance with agreed standards.
- Maintain all records of taxation activities including tax liabilities and payments and provide adequate proof of remittances for tax audit exercises.
- Process staff loans and personal advances.
- Prepare client billing schedule and submit invoices to clients.
- Maintain ageing report of outstanding liabilities to third-party entities and provide relevant explanations as required.
- Prepare periodic reports on all invoices processed and received.
- Review requests and supporting documents to ensure validity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Update the financial records of the business as appropriate, including invoices, vendor accounts, fixed assets, inventory and other GL accounts.
- Respond to internal and third-party enquires regarding payments processing.
- Ensure accuracy of computations on salary schedule.
- Ensure proper books of accounts are kept and adequate records of financial transactions are maintained.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- General administration, including record-keeping
- Develops budget recommendations for operating expenditures and/or capital outlay, personal services, equipment and materials, and maintains revenue as high as possible.
- Create and maintain efficient and accurate administrative systems including policies, accounts and more.
- Ensure the accurate and timely entry of statistical, monitoring and evaluation data and other project information.
- Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances.
Qualification and Experience
- A minimum of 5 - 8 years post-NYSC relevant professional experience in accounting, or audit related functions with a Capital Markets Operator or Financial Institution.
- Advanced usage of Peachtree and Microsoft Excel a MUST
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA or CPA is mandatory
- Proficient in Business Writing
- Previous experience from a Manufacturing & Stockbroking firm will be advantageous
go to method of application »
- The post would ideally suit someone with experience of office admin and preferably some experience of assisting in accounting duties.
- Purchase invoice processing
- Coordination and managing of MD’s expenses
- Processing of expenses
- Processing of receipts
- Calculation and processing of Direct Debits
- General Support to the Accountant
- Assist all departments with their day to day administration tasks
- General filing/administration
- Answering telephone
- Other jobs/support/back-up as required by General Operations Manager to ensure smooth running of the office
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting and at least 3 years experience in reception and/or data entry is required
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills especially Excel.
- The successful candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, energetic, and highly organized.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Method of Application
To apply, visit BradField Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Key Account Manager Nigeria at Givaudan
- Sales Executives at Fadac Resources
- Brand Manager at GBfoods Nigeria
- 2018 British American Tobacco Nigeria Global Graduate Recruitment Programme
- E-commerce Manager at Goldline Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Operator - Sagamu Plant at SABmiller Plc
- Job Openings at Denna Rossi Limited
- Factory Electricians at CWAY Group