Fresh Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Posted on: 12 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties Limited, a leading Pan-African Real Estate Development Company with offices on the Mainland and Island is in urgent need of:
- working with other professionals, such as architects, landscape architects, civil engineers, construction managers and surveyors.
- liaising with the public and councillors, attending public meetings about planning issues, such as proposals for a new road or school.
- knowledge of the legal issues associated with land use.
- making policies and implementing them.
- working both indoors and outdoors and presenting evidence at meetings.
- objectively analysing and evaluating other peoples' evidence.
- preparing reports and plans relating to a variety of projects - from house extensions to international airports.
- A graduate of Town Planning and 5 years work experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Senior Associate, Real Estate Asset Development at Global Profilers
- Human Resources/ Admin Manager at a Real Estate Firm - AFM Recruit
- Power Analysts at Willco Property Management
- MD/COO at a Real Estate Firm - Nextzon Business Services Limited
- Drivers at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Jobs at Lily Homes Limited
- Job Openings at Lekki Gardens Estate
- Junior Auditors at a Real Estate Firm Via AFM Recruit