Fresh Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
Posted on: 12 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
Adron Homes and Properties Limited, a leading Pan-African Real Estate Development Company with offices on the Mainland and Island is in urgent need of:
- working with other professionals, such as architects, landscape architects, civil engineers, construction managers and surveyors.
- liaising with the public and councillors, attending public meetings about planning issues, such as proposals for a new road or school.
- knowledge of the legal issues associated with land use.
- making policies and implementing them.
- working both indoors and outdoors and presenting evidence at meetings.
- objectively analysing and evaluating other peoples' evidence.
- preparing reports and plans relating to a variety of projects - from house extensions to international airports.
- A graduate of Town Planning and 5 years work experience is an added advantage.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adron Homes & Properties LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Java Software Engineer/Developer at Tolet.com.ng
- Legal Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Head, Properties at AT&A Group Limited
- Accountants at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
- Executive Assistant to the CEO at Stretchit Concepts
- Logistics/Store Keeper at Practical Habitat Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Gheysen Real Estate Limited
- Procurement/Supply Manager at Adron Homes and Properties Limited