Job Vacancy at The West African College of Physicians
Posted on: 12 May, 2016
Deadline: 9 June, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at West African College of Physicians
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
West African College of Physicians, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post below:
- The Head of Administration will be responsible for the daily administration of the college Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary General.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good University Degree and appropriate Postgraduate qualifications.
- At least fifteen (15) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate Postgraduate qualifications), six (6) years of which must have been spent in a University or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant Professional Associations is mandatory.
- Candidates must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- Ability to speak and write French and English will be an added advantage.
- A Registrar of a University or a Director of Administration of a Teaching Hospital who retired before the age of 60 is free to apply.
Conditions of Service
- Contract appointment renewable yearly.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply in writing with ten (10) copies of curriculum vitae, credentials, two (2) recent passport photographs and letters from three (3) referees to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Physicians,
6 Taylor Drive Off Edmund Crescent,
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about West African College of PhysiciansSimilar Jobs
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Branch Supervisors at iFitness Center Ltd