West African College of Physicians, hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the post below:
- The Head of Administration will be responsible for the daily administration of the college Secretariat under the overall leadership of the Secretary General.
Education and Experience
- Candidates must possess a good University Degree and appropriate Postgraduate qualifications.
- At least fifteen (15) years continuous cognate experience (after appropriate Postgraduate qualifications), six (6) years of which must have been spent in a University or similar tertiary educational institution.
- Registration with relevant Professional Associations is mandatory.
- Candidates must also possess the ability to know, interpret and apply the Public Service Rules and Regulations.
- Evidence of effective job planning, staff management and control, good human relations plus high sense of responsibility are essential.
- Honesty, personal integrity and poise for hard work are essential attributes.
- Ability to speak and write French and English will be an added advantage.
- A Registrar of a University or a Director of Administration of a Teaching Hospital who retired before the age of 60 is free to apply.
Conditions of Service
- Contract appointment renewable yearly.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply in writing with ten (10) copies of curriculum vitae, credentials, two (2) recent passport photographs and letters from three (3) referees to:
The Secretary General,
West African College of Physicians,
6 Taylor Drive Off Edmund Crescent,