Job in an Ecommerce FMCG Company via SD Human Resources Limited
Posted on: 12 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
SD Human Resources Limited - Our client, an Ecommerce FMCG company, requires qualified applicants to fill the role below:
- Coordinate project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Develop or update project plans for information technology projects.
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables.
- Confer with web developers to identify and resolve problems.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings related to information technology projects.
- Perform risk assessments to develop response strategies.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the industry.
- Experience leading Software, Ecommerce, or SaaS/Cloud based projects.
- Experience with software testing, website development (including QA & QC activities).
- Knowledge of Application development in JAVA. Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge of Object Oriented analysis & design.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs and application letter to email@example.com using the position as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SD Human Resources LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Jay Osbie
- SEO Specialist at The Vane
- Graduate Marketing Executives at Trogge Urban
- Merchandising And Supplier Selection & Management Job Vacancy at Konga
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Warehouse Manager at Hubmart Stores Limited
- Accounts Receivable Associates at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria