Administrative Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 12 May, 2016
Deadline: 16 May, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
- Coordinating the overall management of the Executive office through document preparation, confidential file management and general office maintenance.
- Support the Management team by maintaining and scheduling their appointment, meetings, conferences, teleconferences.
- Provide secretarial and administrative services for management and board meetings- taking minutes, providing refreshments
- Prepare memos, letters, and assist in the preparation of business reports and presentations
- Collect and research information’s on assigned matters
- Coordinate and Arrange travel, accommodation and other logistics for both internal and external(International) visitors
- Coordinate and document Executive meetings
- Report writing skills with the use of MS Office applications
- Attend promptly and courteously to all categories of visitors
Necessary Experience and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc./HND in Business Administration or any relevant qualification.
- At least 2 years work experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Management and/or Secretary.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with working with Senior/Executive Management.
- Demonstrated high level skills in dealing confidently and courteously with people at all levels.
- Excellent Administrative, organizational and multitasking skills.
- Must be a team player with People Management skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate competency in Microsoft Office suite, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Demonstrates drive, enthusiasm, self-motivation and professionalism.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, maintain attention to details and meet deadlines.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs as an attachment to email@example.com
Note: Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Wealth Manager at Stanbic IBTC Bank