UnderGraduate Internship at Procter and Gamble
Posted on: 20 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Procter and Gamble is the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette, Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 176 years globally and 21 years in Nigeria.
- The Internship drive is for third year Pan-Atlantic University of Nigeria students. Our aim is to pre-select exceptional under graduates for future internship openings in Procter and Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but only graduates with second class upper degree and above will be considered this time.
- The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Organization, Marketing, Customer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c. Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos, Ibadan, and Agbara. Note that no specific field of study is required for any particular department.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study but ONLY third year Pan-Atlantic students.
Method of Application
To apply, visit P&G Career Page
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- Candidates should Click here to join our facebook page where Practice questions will be available for them to download in other to help them prepare in time for the test.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company
- Associate Manager - SHE at SC Johnson (SCJ)
- Transport Service Centre Manager at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited