Blueprint Business Technologies is a full spectrum ICT solution company, headquartered in Lagos, but with growing interest across the West African market. BBT is the flagship company of the Blueprint Technology Group, one of the fastest growing Nigerian ICT Company.
- Lead in the development of legal policies, process and procedures in line with the Nigerian law and the strategic objectives of BBT Limited
- Provide professional and strategic legal advice to the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors and Senior Management
- Review all contracts or any other documentation where the Company has committed itself and assess Legal implications that need to be brought to the Executive Management’s attention.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Masters Degree in law will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years of experience in a legal role in the Aviation sector, 5 of which should be at Managerial capacity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Laws, understanding of the legal system, high standards of professionalism and integrity and Good interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications with CV's and copies of credentials to email@example.com with the role applied for as the subject.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.