New Job Vacancy at PWV Management Services Limited
Posted on: 11 May, 2016
Deadline: 14 May, 2016
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at PWV Management Services Limited
PWV Management Services Limited - A rapidly growing Facility Management Company with significant presence in the marketplace, is currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to join her work team as:
- Successful candidate will be responsible for the entire facilities business’ functions and performance. He will be responsible for the overall making and efficiency of all the facilities.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of all the facilities
- Project management, supervision and coordinating work of the contractors
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises/businesses
- Calculating and comparing costs for requires goods and services to achieve maximum value for money
- Planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Directing, coordinating and planning essential central services as security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, waste disposal, etc.
- Ensures that all the facilities meet basic requirement for safety and comply with legislation
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for new facility, or re-organizing current premises.
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractor has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies
- Coordinating and leading one or more term to cover various area of responsibility
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service level and to lead on improvement
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences
- Developing and maintaining good relationships with clients.
- Increasing profitability of existing service lines by quality customer satisfaction.
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or degree in Facility Management/Estate Management or equivalent
- A related qualification such as engineering, management or business studies
- Relevant professional qualification or master will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in the Facility Management sector
Skills, interests and qualities:
- Good interpersonal, leadership , time management and organizational skills
- The ability to work within, as well as to lead and motivate team
- Business acumen, creative thinking and problem-solving
- Motivational skills, energy and resilience
- Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
- Computer literacy
- A customer-focused, approachable and outgoing personality
- The ability to relate/meet with the requirements of customers at any time
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PWV Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm