Current Job Opportunity at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
Posted on: 11 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
- He/she responsible of Mechanical Maintenance issues.
- He/she perform the assessing equipment Maintainability.
- He/she perform the global maintenance plan (including lubrication plan, running plan, on-condition plan, maintenance procedures and all documents/ sheets linked to the maintenance tasks)..
- He/she provide lubrication plan and sheets.
- He/she provide maintenance procedures (list of tasks, resources, durations, spares, tools, data to report) including major equipment overhauls.
- He/she provide on-condition monitoring plan and CBM on the relevant manual.
- He/she analyze Maintenance Operational priced Spare Parts List.
- He/she report to Maintenance Leader.
- EDUCATION: Engineer Level with 2 Year Minimum Experience
- IT KNOWLEDGE: Microsoft Office and SAP added advantage
- LANGUAGES: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken), some French added advantage
- Experience required in Maintenance Engineering
- Average Experience: SAP or CMMS knowledge, RCM and CBM.
- Previous experience in Maintenance activities on oil & gas plant
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Motivation / Problem solving
- Only local candidate will be shortlisted.
Method of Application
To apply, visit SPIE Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SPIE Oil & Gas ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Roles at The Onstream Group