If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
IntelliFin Solutions Limited is one of CBN's licensed mobile money operators in Nigeria, which aims to foster the inclusion of the unbanked populace, as well as, migrate the Nigerian economy from cash- based to electronic-based.
As part of plans to launch our mobile money brand, we are seeking to recruit focused, energetic, results-oriented and suitably qualified professional to fill the position of:
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing mobile money core application, network and connectivity deployment and maintenance, POS deployment and support, merchant services and MIS.
- Coordination of technical and information systems in the organization.
- Coordinating the development, testing and deployment of information system.
- Coordinate all phases of software developments (inception to deployment and maintenance).
- Develop new applications, interfaces using PHP, JAVA OR C# technology (Client and Web)
- Triage and resolve production defects and organize efficient integration of third party solutions
- Communicate well among and between teams. Readily accept responsibility and demonstrate ability to work well in a team environment as judged by peers and management.
- Work independently and within local and remote teams to accomplish assignments.
- Ensure systems design and functionality matches the organization's business strategies and is clearly communicated to the user groups.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A good first Degree or equivalent in any relevant numerate discipline.
- OND/HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field (applications also welcome from candidates with different educational background but have good experience in software development, deployment and management). Relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' work experience in application management, network administration or IT Security
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and people management skills.
- Sound awareness/understanding of trends and recent developments in the payment industry.
- Excellent negotiation, planning and organization skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's (prepared as a word document, and saved with your full names) to: email@example.com with a subject: Network Administrator- MOBILE MONEY.