Urgent Job at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 11 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Reporting to the Division General Manager WCD and to the Director Sales & Marketing, this person will work with Business Unit Leaders and Client Account Managers to maximise WCD Sales opportunities, coordinating and enhancing Business Development activities within WCD; the BDM will drive the Innovation process within WCD by identifying new Value-added products and Services.
- Drive products and services through the Product and Service Evaluation Process to ensure good decision making and final handover to operations
- Lead the new Products and Services Sales and Marketing efforts
- Coordinate integrated Sales efforts across WCD
- Provide forecast of expected Sales periodically and for budgetary purposes
- Liaise with New Business Partners to ensure alignment of expectations and speed up time to market
- Ensure Company s QHSE systems are adhered to within the Company
- Meet with clients to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Lead and Support all efforts at improvement in Sales Performance of WCD
- Provide technical assistance and support to the Corporate Branding team with tenders.
- Act as a liaison to promote more effective communication between Operations and CAMS Work with CAMS and Operations to reduce DSO in WCD.
- Previous Business Development experience in oil and gas service industry; technical experience in one or more of AOSO
- WCD business lines a requirement
- A good first Degree in Engineering or other related disciplines
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills;
- Good computer skills, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results, work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Flexible, self-motivated, versatile & ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers;
- Ability to identify & suggest opportunities through the AOS Orwell Innovation process; Strong Customer Relationship Management.
- People Management & Leadership Skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwell Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)