Urgent Job at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 11 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Reporting to the Division General Manager WCD and to the Director Sales & Marketing, this person will work with Business Unit Leaders and Client Account Managers to maximise WCD Sales opportunities, coordinating and enhancing Business Development activities within WCD; the BDM will drive the Innovation process within WCD by identifying new Value-added products and Services.
- Drive products and services through the Product and Service Evaluation Process to ensure good decision making and final handover to operations
- Lead the new Products and Services Sales and Marketing efforts
- Coordinate integrated Sales efforts across WCD
- Provide forecast of expected Sales periodically and for budgetary purposes
- Liaise with New Business Partners to ensure alignment of expectations and speed up time to market
- Ensure Company s QHSE systems are adhered to within the Company
- Meet with clients to ensure that customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Lead and Support all efforts at improvement in Sales Performance of WCD
- Provide technical assistance and support to the Corporate Branding team with tenders.
- Act as a liaison to promote more effective communication between Operations and CAMS Work with CAMS and Operations to reduce DSO in WCD.
- Previous Business Development experience in oil and gas service industry; technical experience in one or more of AOSO
- WCD business lines a requirement
- A good first Degree in Engineering or other related disciplines
- An MBA would be an added advantage.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Acute analytical skills, be a good communicator and have excellent presentation skills;
- Good computer skills, time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results, work under pressure and with minimum supervision;
- Flexible, self-motivated, versatile & ability to work well under pressure;
- Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision makers;
- Ability to identify & suggest opportunities through the AOS Orwell Innovation process; Strong Customer Relationship Management.
- People Management & Leadership Skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwell Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting