Niyya Farm Group Limited is an integrated farm business, with forward integration into the conversion of the farm’s product to FMCG products such as Fresh Milk, Yoghurt and different variants of fruit juice. The company is one of the few companies manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits, which are grown organically on the farm’s orchard. The company is also involved in poultry, livestock and feed milling operations.
The Head of Production reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including planning, directing and overseeing all aspects of operational.
Key Performance Areas:
- Provide strategic advice to CEO.
- Provide leadership to management of daily organizational operations.
- Develop a broad and deep knowledge of all programs and provide creative solutions to organizational and operational challenges.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of the organization.
- Motivate and lead a high performance management team; attract, recruit and retain required members of the executive team not currently in place.
- Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals.
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management.
- Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services.
- Advise the management team on key planning issues and make recommendations on important business decisions.
- Establish operational processes/ process improvement
- Ensure quality control of all company production output
- Ensure all department heads are fully informed of operational objectives
- Ensure activities comply with organisational requirements for quality management, legal stipulations, and general duty of care.
- Facilitate resolution of issues between departments and take charge in high-priority crises.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
(IPE FACTOR: Knowledge)
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering required.Additional qualification would be an added advantage.
- 15 years of well-rounded experience in managing operations of a Juice/Diary plants
- 5 - 7 years of leadership experience as Head of Operations/Production.
- Experience in the Nigerian Food/Beverage distribution is highly desirable.
- Willing to work in Kaduna/ upcountry location
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills in English, in addition to effective interpersonal skills. Knowledge of local language will be a definite advantage.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Thoroughly enjoys solving problems on the shop-floor and has performed close to the work that needs to be done.
- Requires strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale