Human Resource Vacancy at The Place
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at The Place
The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Develop techniques for compiling, analyzing, preparing and presenting data, ensuring that salary structures, loan and other remuneration record are kept up-to-date, and ensure remuneration reports are compiled in a timely fashion.
- Keep abreast of relevant compensation legislation and best practice in order to ensure compliance.
- Be a middleman between staff and pension fund administrator, ensure all staff get functioning PFA account and their pensions are duly deducted and remitted.
- Ensure prompt remittance of pensions, PAYE, and other statutory deduction within the specified timeline after salary has been paid to all staff.
- Administer employee benefits programs such as retirement plans; medical plans; group life insurance plans; temporary/permanent disability and accidental death policies among others.
- Plan, develop, and/or participate in market and industry surveys. Analyze results of surveys and develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Contribute to the communication and implementation of all salary/ pay related policies and initiatives.
- Supporting several compensation and benefits projects such as job evaluations, turnover and other projects.
- Resolve day - to - day compensation queries from employees.
- Advise on state employment regulations which have an impact on benefits policies and suggest appropriate measures.
- Identify and determine the causes of compensation related problems and make appropriate recommendations.
- BSc/HND in any management discipline, a numerate discipline will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role,
- Demonstrable interface (cross-functional) management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel and specifically designed spreadsheets.
- Ability to effectively and accurately analyze data
- Excellent team management, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, self-driven and excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work and communicate in a culturally diverse environment.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and ability to handle confidential information
- Excellent attention to detail and numeric ability
- Candidates who do not meet the above criteria need not apply.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The PlaceSimilar Jobs
- Chefs at Lilygate Hotel
- Cashier at Lamango
- Experienced Cooks at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Fast Food Manager at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Industrial Dual Cooks (Continental & Local Dishes) at Stresert Services Limited
- Hotel Front Office Manager at a Luxury 5-Star Hotel - eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Executive Assistant at Ice Chef Nigeria
- Head of Marketing and Strategy at the Place Nigeria