Head of Finance Vacancy at Onyema Osueke & Co.
Posted on: 11 October, 2012
Deadline: 25 October, 2012
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
Onyema Osueke & Co. is a firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax practitioners, Business Advisory and Management Consultants.
The firm prides itself on good quality service delivery. The firm was set up in 2002, by Chartered Accountants, tax practitioners and consultants that trained with one of the former “BIG 4” accountancy firms in Nigeria, and had practiced for more than two decades.
Our Client, a key player in the Food and Beverage Industry with presence in Lagos, and Abuja requires the services of a suitable accountant to fill the below position.
Position: Head of Finance
The Head of Finance, shall report to the CEO and have the following key responsibilities:
- Developing a bud getting procedure for the company and seeing that budgets are prepared and following through with their implementation.
- Seeing to the daily bookkeeping functions of the company.
- Ensuring that the relevant financial reports are upto date and are presented on time to Management.
- Liaising with banks, vendors, and all regulatory bodies and ensuring that the company is upto date with statutory requirements.
- Performing an other finance functions within the purview of a head of finance.
- The candidate who should be between the ages of 35 and 45
- Must possess a BSc or HND in a numerate discipline from a reputable institution, plus a recognized professional accountancy qualification.
- The candidate must have worked for a Food and Beverage Company in the capacity of a Manager
- Must have had professional practice experience acquired in a reputable accountancy firm.
- Demonstrable ability to work with
- Microsoft Word and Excel, and Accounting Software will also be required of the candidate.
- In addition, the candidate must show evidence of acquaintance with Nigerian Tax Laws and Practices.
Qualified applicants should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
P. O. Box 6519, Lagos.
Applications must be received before 25th October.
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Spring of Life Investment & Cooperative Society of Nigeria (SOLIACS)
- Credit Officers at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- 2017 Access Bank Internship Program
- Access Bank Entry-Level Graduate Recruitment Programme 2017
- Job Opening at Sahel Capital
- Risk Analyst at Citi Bank
- Latest Job Opportunity at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)