Job in a Nigerian Based Pharmaceutical Company
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: 24 May, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A Nigerian based pharmaceutical Company with specific interest in the sales and marketing of Prescription Only Medicine (POMs) seeks to employ highly resourceful self motivated, result oriented, and target-driven individuals in various locations across the country, to fill the position of:
- Developing plans and initiatives that support Short and longterm marketing strategy
- Initiating programmed to ensure product position, merket segmentation and managing market share and profit objectives
- Track consumer and market insight by reviewing parameters such as sates volume, market share and distribution.
- Maintain relationships with key customers, opinion leaders, suppliers and other industry/government contacts relevant to the division.
- Overseeing activities of the medical sales representatives within the region with the aim of meeting assigned targets.
- Minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Phram) Degree from a reputable University.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, strive for teaming, innovative and have execellent presentation and communication skills.
- Strong leadership in establishing work priorities and a good team player.
- Must be computer litelate and willing to travel.
- Based in South East.
Method of Application
Applications should send their applications & CVs to email@example.com stating their Qualification, Age, Mobile number and their relevant details.
Note: Only those considered qualified for the job will be invited for interview.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited