Aldelia is a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria.
- Identifying new sales/leads for Small, Medium and large business Enterprises.
- Product includes;Sage 300,Sage X3,CRM, Sage Pastel Evolution, Sage Evolution ERP,Premier payroll,HR and ESS,People Payroll,HR and ESS..
- Demo presentation for prospective clients on the available range of products.
- Work with and expand current prospects database within business sectors to generate effective leads and exceed sales targets for business.
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth,activities,profit margin,mix of Products and service sales.
- Maintaining fruitful relationship with existing customers.
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong research and strategic analytical skills
- Negotiation and persuasive skills.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in related field.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.