New Job Vacancy at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding / PR
View Jobs posted same day
Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an energetic and talented creative agency, set centre stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting seeking a resourceful individual to fill the position below:
Key roles for Ellae
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Ellae Jobs new business development, marketing and client acquisition, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity.
- Responsible for negotiating and establishing outsourcing job contracts with clients
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients for future opportunities.
- Shall promote and maintain the strength of company's image and quality at all time.
- Respond to RFQ's, develop presentations for new businesses, quarterly and annual plans, and implementation of those plans.
- To devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plans for business development
- Prospects aggressively and develops new customers through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling and follows up appropriately to obtain appointments.
- Identify new business and ways to increase revenue share of within existing accounts.
- Stay appropriately networked and keeps abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Maximize customer satisfaction by developing and maintaining excellent relationships and effective communication channels.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of proposals.
- Provide regular feedback to management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Maximizes customer satisfaction in an effort to grow sales revenue
- Be both proactive and reactive to the customer’s needs and actively manage/monitor their performance (conduct and facilitate regular client visits.) customer service.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Ellae Jobs, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks and members where appropriate.
- Prepare necessary reports (Metrics, Periodic Business Reviews) and maintain in company database. Provide monthly reporting of revenue intake and closed deals.
- Maintain complete customer files and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company contact management database.
- Required Experience: 2 - 4 year(s)
- At least 3 years' experience working in a business development role in a corporate environment.
- 2 years' experience of developing and implementing partnership development activities.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Human Resources related discipline. Possession of a Master's degree will be an added advantage.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all other departments.
- Have a good understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Principles, practices and techniques of human resources administration, organization and operation.
- Principles and practices of effective management, training and supervision.
- Methods and techniques for professional record keeping, writing, reporting and project management.
- First class communication skills: able to operate professionally and effectively at all levels.
- Excellent word-processing and database management skills.
- Excellent rapport building, networking and relationship management experience.
- Entrepreneurial drive, passion and ability to help shape the organization's marketing and communication strategy.
- Ability to develop fresh approaches and innovate as appropriate.
- Set clear priorities between competing demands for resources and manage own task and priorities effectively and with minimal supervision
- Organized, enthusiastic, open minded and smart
Method of Application
To apply kindly send an application to include your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title "APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE- ELLAE JOBS".
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Campaign/Leads Officer at BranndIT
- Project Manager at Livespot Productions
- Creative Strategist/Copywriter & Project Content Manager at Livespot Productions
- Social Media Community Manager at Livespot Productions
- Receptionist & Customer Service Representatives at Livespot Productions
- Art Director at Livespot Productions
- Front Desk Representative at Enil Tnorf Eagle
- Graduate Call Center Agent At Tequila Nigeria