Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Regulatory Affiars Officer.
- Candidates will work for research organisations, medical, pharmaceutical, chemicals and other alternative medicines manufacturers to ensure that what their company produces complies with registration.
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Regulatory officer will negotiate between the company they work for and the appropriate regulatory body to ensure that their product meets all the necessary regulations
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of pharmaceutical and medical products, in order to control the safety and efficacy of products
- Ensuring that a company's products comply with the regulations of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Keeping up to date with international legislation, guidelines and customer practices in all countries that the company is exporting to.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues;
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections and reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems;
What to Expect:
- This is a desk-based role, involving the close study of scientific and legal documents. It also requires close working with scientific and medical personnel, often on a project-team basis.
- Regulatory affairs roles have considerably broadened in scope within the last few years and usually entail involvement throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Work in larger companies is often in their regulatory affairs departments, while smaller companies may employ only one or two specialist staff.
- B.Sc in any discipline with 3 years hands on experience from a similar organisation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Current Job Placements at Workforce Group
- Finance Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Asset Manager at Romanspage Global
- Chief Marketing Officer at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Three-Wheeler Service Engineer at Elevantix Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Protégé Management
- Fresh Jobs at a Multinational Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Database Analyst / Back-End Developer at Jemi Neil Consulting