Job Vacancy at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Lorache Consulting Limited, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of Regulatory Affiars Officer.
- Candidates will work for research organisations, medical, pharmaceutical, chemicals and other alternative medicines manufacturers to ensure that what their company produces complies with registration.
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure manufactured products are appropriately licensed, produced and marketed.
- Regulatory officer will negotiate between the company they work for and the appropriate regulatory body to ensure that their product meets all the necessary regulations
- Regulatory affairs officers ensure the appropriate licensing, marketing and legal compliance of pharmaceutical and medical products, in order to control the safety and efficacy of products
- Ensuring that a company's products comply with the regulations of the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
- Keeping up to date with international legislation, guidelines and customer practices in all countries that the company is exporting to.
- Collecting, collating and evaluating scientific data that has been researched by colleagues;
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections and reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems;
What to Expect:
- This is a desk-based role, involving the close study of scientific and legal documents. It also requires close working with scientific and medical personnel, often on a project-team basis.
- Regulatory affairs roles have considerably broadened in scope within the last few years and usually entail involvement throughout the lifecycle of a product.
- Work in larger companies is often in their regulatory affairs departments, while smaller companies may employ only one or two specialist staff.
- B.Sc in any discipline with 3 years hands on experience from a similar organisation
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Crane Operators at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Openings at LeadHire
- Fresh Vacancies at Mikado Nigeria Limited
- Graphics/Creative Designer at Hazon Holdings
- Learning and Development Associate at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Latest Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners
- Logistics Compliance Officers at Synergy HR Solutions Limited
- Job Vacancies at Recruut Nigeria