Career Opportunity at Pfizer
Posted on: 10 May, 2016
Deadline: 23 May, 2016
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at Pfizer
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Pfizer - Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That's why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
Job ID: 1031620
- This position is responsible for the operation and control of basic manufacturing / packaging / inspection equipment and/or production lines.
- The candidate will be responsible for inspecting injectable product on Sterile Inspection lines and assisting Line Coordinators with additional tasks.
- Responsible for monitoring, minor troubleshooting, performing quality level checks, and documenting processing steps for various manufacturing / packaging / inspection equipment.
- Required to perform and learn basic, repetitive manufacturing or packaging operations.
- The inspector is responsible for ensuring that all safety guidelines and practices are followed. Documents and monitors manufacturing / packaging / inspection operations in a specific GMP manner.
- Work is performed in strict compliance with manufacturing standards and all regulatory and safety requirements.
- Functional/Technical Knowledge: Knowledge of basic discipline. Limited knowledge of industry practices and standards.
- Discretion, Latitude, Level of Independence: Closely supervised. Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- Impact and Organizational Contribution: Contributes to the completion of routine tasks.
- Teamwork/Influence: Contacts are primarily within immediate work group or within normal process-related work flow.
- Strong interpersonal skill and ability to get along with other colleagues important.
- Time Span of Work: Daily tasks and deliverables. Results can usually be measured on daily or weekly basis.
- High school diploma / general education degree (GED) plus either an Associates degree or six months work experience (e.g. current or previous Pfizer colleague; Mfg, Pkg or Veterans/Military relevant experience).
- Basic math and reading comprehension (meet minimal test requirements); minimal training/experience; comprehend detailed instructions.
- Prior Inspection experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic Math Skills Required.
- Job tasks include frequent bending, lifting, and twisting motions.
- Additional demands are line and product specific.
- Participation in an Ergonomic Stretching Program is required
- Use of Eye protection, gloves, and other PPE is required based on product requirements. Annual vision testing (acuity as well as color blindness testing) is required. No physical or medical restrictions that would prohibit working in a low light and/or confined space work environment. May be required to gown for work in 'clean room'
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should apply online on Pfizer
Direction: When the page loads, enter the Job Opening ID (1031620) in the Job ID Box, and click "Search"
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PfizerSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at HealthPlus Limited
- Medical Representatives at Novartis Nigeria
- Medical Sales Representatives at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited
- Medical Representatives at Pfizer
- Latest Jobs at Medsaf
- Fresh Jobs at Exus Pharmaceutical Nigeria Limited