GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Provide planned and unplanned maintenance services to GE Gas Turbines and Process Compressors at Bonny Island CSA site. Provide operational support to customer for trouble shooting, alarm and trip diagnosis through Energy Services Product Services Engineering. Outage planning with customer and CSA site team. Deliver all aspects of Contractual fulfillment in a timely and quality manner. Work for sustained growth opportunities through demonstration as a customer fulfillment agent
The Mechanical Engineer will support the Service Director in the execution of the Agreement. The Mechanical Engineer will take primary responsibility for the management of all mechanical covered equipment. His responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the Field Services, Oil & Gas Services, Repair Services and parts center activities to meet Contractor’s obligations under the Agreement.
- Conduct maintenance planning, pre-Outage, Outage and post-Outage planning activities.
- Assist the customer with regular reviews of maintenance activities.
- Forward and discuss Technical Information Letters (TIL’s) to the customer; plan the agreed upon implementation of any recommendations.
- Respond to the customer’s technical inquiries utilizing GE Contractual Services (GECS) and Oil & Gas technical support services.
- Provide information regarding the latest advancement in Conversion, Modification and Upgrades (CM&U) opportunities to the customer and assist with implementations of any recommendations.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
Job Segments: Resident Engineer, Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Lean Six Sigma, Technical Support, Engineering, Management, Technology
The Advanced Applications provides clinical and technical leadership during sales process by demonstration full range of products / Services to prospects for Molecular Imaging (Radiopharmacy, SPECT, SPECT/CT and PET/CT) in Africa. He/she is engaged with new and named accounts to establish credibility and drives clinical strategy. He/she provides thought leadership on product optimization and products market positioning.
- Responsible for Clinical and Research sites management in coordination with the local organizations.
- Responsible for the clinical evaluation of new software, options, and systems before release.
- Responsible for dissemination of information on Clinical trends, new procedures and new products or options.
- Resolves the product vs. Application issues. He/she makes the selection of clinical
images for the sales library and congresses.
- Works with the Product Marketing Leader and the local commercial organization to identify key reference sites for new product introductions.
- Establishes regular and ongoing linkage to the Clinical Applications Group.
- Ensures that all new products are clinically relevant and all clinical needs are translated into technical and performance specifications.
- Inputs into Product Planning on Clinical trends. He/she delivers clinical advanced application training to Customers.
- Supports product training to the regional imaging and account managers.
- Takes active part in the organization of user meetings / symposia / tradeshows / Medical Advisory board in collaboration with the Product Marketing Leaders and the Product Sales Specialists.
- Supports Customer visits at reference sites abroad as needed.
- Build strong relationship with Luminaries in order to develop programs
- MD, Medical Physicist, PhD or Technologist
- 5 to 10 years clinical experience in Molecular Imaging
- Customer centricity.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Excellent computer skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as Clinical Education Specialist or equivalent in Nuclear Medicine and/or PET/CT
- Experience on GE Healthcare equipment
- Healthcare business and process knowledge
- Proven commercial track record in medical industry
- French / Arabic and any other language will be a strong asset
Job Segments: Medical, Medical Technologist, Developer, Nuclear, Research, Healthcare, Technology, Energy
To apply, visit GE Career Page