Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal. We combine our personal experiences of job seeking with our industrial and functional expertise and our local market knowledge to ensure that we provide a professional service that is beyond reproach. We recruit for a broad range of commercial organisations, ranging from SMEs to companies listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
The Sales engineer is responsible for the following:
Achieves and exceeds sales goals through direct sales efforts
• Identifies target clients and sales opportunities and develops those opportunities all the way through to successful contract award in line with sales targets.
• Plans and prioritizes sales activities with particular focus on contacting and visiting new clients to secure new business.
• Attend techno-commercial discussions involving bid clarifications, positioning of product features, contract legal clauses, price negotiations and other relevant direct sales functions.
• Identifies and defines customers’ needs and challenges and works with sales teams for solutions.
• Develops and manages relationships with clients in line with the strategic sales plan. Contributes to sales forecasts and achieves agreed sales targets in assigned territory.
A good fit must have mininum 5 years experience, passion and attitude for work to meet and exceed expectations. At least 3 years sales experience in the oil & energy industry.
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page