Vacancies at SnT Collections
Posted on: 9 May, 2016
Deadline: 12 May, 2016
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at SnT Collections
SnT Collections is a growing online retailer focusing on online sales for women fashion and beauty products.
- We are looking for someone with experience in digital media, marketing or publishing who is ready to step up into a bigger role creating and managing content across our website, blogs and social media platforms.
- The main focus of the role will be to ensure that our key products have a strong presence online to improve search and discoverability.
- The successful candidate will also take responsibility for a number of marketing campaigns each season, with a focus on securing online news/media, blogger and social media coverage for selected titles.
- Campaign Management
- Blogger engagement/social media marketing
- Online PR
- Event management
- Author care
- Company Blogs and Social Media
- Taking responsibility for content on all SnT Collections blogs, creating and posting approximately 3-7 pieces of content per week - including recipes, extracts and self-originated content in line with the overall strategy.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and liaising with our warehouse on any supply issues
- Updating website content through the CMS system
- Create and manage email marketing content
- Reporting to the Digital and Website Manager, you will create and support digital marketing activities via PPC, SEO and email which will help increase conversions, engagement with key audiences and brand awareness of the Stroke Association.
- The candidate would need to have excellent communication skills, with a real flair for copy-writing - especially for social networks.
- This position would ideally suit a candidate who is highly organised, and who has previous experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- This is a great chance for someone with a real passion for the web and digital marketing to develop their career.
- Our office is in Isolo, therefore you should leave locally.
go to method of application »
- As a fast growing start-up, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated & pro-active person with a strong interest and passion for “Fashion and beauty for a new store opening in Victoria Island Lagos.
- As a sales rep, you are required to the versatile and have eagerness to learn. We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. You will sell, restock and merchandise.
- The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- High school degree/University degree
- The Store is in Victoria Island, Therefore candidate should live locally.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to email@example.com with a cover letter stating why you are the right candidate for the job.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about SnT CollectionsSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Field Sales Representatives at Supermart Nigeria
- Client Relation Executives at Buylesser Marketplace
- Trading Analysts at HYT Consulting
- Sales Officers at Obeezi
- Entry-level Counter Sales Representative at Etyres.ng