Savvy Capire, is a Facility Management Company that provides solutions to commercial, residential buildings and work place management. We have offices and operational presence in four African countries - Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE Certificate or its equivalent.
- 2 - 6 years experience in similar position.
- Living close to the office,Onikan, Lagos Island or Isolo and Yaba- Personal Driver to the Directors
- Employee must possess a valid driver's license issued by the Federal Service Road Commission
- Must be 25 years of age or older, with a clean driving record,
- Must take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug test, as well as at random, reasonable suspicion, and post-accident drug and alcohol tests.
- Exhibit experience in the operation of vehicles; or an equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulations involved in the safe and efficient operation of automotive equipment.
- Show knowledge of basic automotive maintenance procedures.
- Ability to deal effectively and patiently with others.
- Ability to operate a van or small bus.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their written application letter and CV's in a PDF or Word Document to "Savvy Capire Partners" career email to: email@example.com Subject of the mail should be Position applied for: "Driver". Or Hardcopy of CV can also be submitted at Office:
Savvy Capire Partners Limited,
F15 City Mall Onikan,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.