Graduate Job at A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc.
Posted on: 9 May, 2016
Deadline: 27 May, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Leventis
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Answers inquiries from customers or clients regarding services; directs customers or clients to appropriate resources; schedules and coordinates meetings; provides materials, and initiates requests for information when required.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree or HND in Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Detail-oriented, Reporting Skills, Self-motivated, Supply Management, ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, proficient in Microsoft Office, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter- Secretary
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about LeventisSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting