Vacancy for Call Center Operations Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 20 October, 2012
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
JOB POSITION: CALL CENTER OPERATIONS MANAGER
Serves customers by planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specifications, and production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Accomplishes call center human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions;; enforcing call centre policies and procedures.
- Meets call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Prepares call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Maintains equipment by evaluating and installing equipment; developing preventive maintenance programs; calling for repairs; evaluating and implementing upgrades.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in call center operations management; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench-marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
7-10 years of experience in a large contact centre/ customer care managing at least a work force of 200-300 employees currently or have experience of managing a unit independently.
Graduate in any discipline, MBA Degree would be added advantage.
Excellent communication oral and written
Flexible for shifts and willing to work in 24 x 7 environment
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Verbal Communication
- Informing Others
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- People Management
- Managing Processes
- Emphasizing Excellence.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. Please, state the position you are applying for in the Subject Field of the mail.
Deadline: 20 Oct, 2012
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Finance Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)
- Service Advisor at Cummins Inc
- Latest Job Opportunity at General Electric (GE)