StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client requires the services of a professional (live – in) Plumber for immediate employment.
Installs, maintains, and repairs pipes and fixtures associated with heating, cooling, water distribution, and sanitation systems in the building. Fixes domestic appliances such as dishwashers, washing machines, gas cookers. Inspects drainage and other plumbing systems for compliance with local regulations etc.
- Interprets blueprints and building specifications to map layout for pipes, drainage systems, and other plumbing materials.
- Installs pipes and fixtures, such as sinks and toilets, for water, steam, air, or other liquids.
- Installs supports for pipes, equipment, and fixtures prior to installation.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Assembles fittings and valves for installation; clear debris blocking drainage.
- Modifies length of pipes, fixtures, and other plumbing materials as needed for a building.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
- Install underground storm, sanitary and water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems.
- Installs heating and air-conditioning systems, including water heaters.
- Collaborates with contractors, electricians, pipefitters, and steamfitters in installing and repairing plumbing.
- Tests plumbing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Analyses problem and identifies appropriate tools and materials for repair immediately.
- Chooses plumbing materials based on budget, location, and intended uses of building.
- Follows health and safety standards and complies with building codes.
- Writes report documenting the problem and summary of actions taken.
- Performs inspections of plumbing systems to identify and replace worn parts.
- Use specialized techniques, equipment, or materials, such as performing computer-assisted welding of small pipes, or working with the special piping used in microchip fabrication.
Requirement Skills, Experience & Education:
- Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills, Installation and Repairing Skills, Decision-Making Ability, Good Listening Skills, Strong Verbal Communication, Stress- and Time-Management Skills, Business and Accounting Skills, Customer-Service and Interpersonal Skills, Mechanical and Technical Skills, Physical Stamina and Strength, Excellent Trouble-Shooting Ability, Equipment Maintenance Skills, Building & Construction Skills, HSE Skills etc.
- The ideal candidate for this position must have a minimum of 6 years related hands-on expertise.
- HND/ BSc Civil Engineering , Technical Colleges etc
Salary is higher than industry standard. The position requires that the hired personnel ‘live – in/ be a resident’ of the building. Professional Plumbers should forward updated CVs (highlighting past plumbing roles) to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Plumber’ as subject of mail before 25th, May, 2016.
go to method of application »
Our client requires the service of a professional Housekeeper able to attend to the client with integrity and attention to detail for immediate employment.
In addition to basic duties, residential housekeeping employee change sheets and make beds in the house, iron cloths, put used cloths in the laundry basket as well as ensure they are washed, iron selected cloths for the week, act as handy personnel to help with assigned task around the house. Keep the rooms stocked with clean cups, coffee supplies, towels and other items etc.
• check and purchase groceries and household supplies to maintain adequate levels
• maintain record of related expenditure
• care for household pets (as the case maybe)
• polish silverware, clean tables and house hold appliances
• run errands for employer
• answer telephone and take messages
• supervise the nanny/ child minders
• sweep, scrub, mop and polish room / private living room floors
• vacuum clean carpets, rugs and draperies
• dust and polish furniture and fittings
• empty and clean trash containers from rooms
• dispose of trash in a sanitary manner
• clean wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers
• wipe down glass surfaces
• make up beds and change linens as required
• tidy up rooms
• wash windows as scheduled
• sort, wash, load and unload laundry
• iron and press clothing and linen
• sort, fold and put away clean laundry
• operate mechanized cleaning equipment
• refill toilet paper rolls and hand soap in the bathrooms
• keep an eye out for issues such as burned-out light bulbs that need replacing, sometimes changing the bulbs or telling maintenance about the issues
• maintain all cleaning equipment and materials in a safe and sanitary working condition
• monitor and report necessary domestic repairs and replacements
• check stocking level of all consumables’ and replace to avoid stock out
Requirement Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• high school diploma or equivalent preferred
• knowledge of cleaning and sanitation products, techniques and methods
• time management and priority skills
• ability to work without supervision and maintain high level of performance
• working knowledge of operating cleaning equipment
• physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel and bend
• ability to lift, push and pull required load
• Must have a minimum of 3 years housekeeping experience
• attention to detail
• trust worthy
• listening skills
• planning and organizing
• high energy levels
Salary is higher than industry standard. The position requires that the hired personnel ‘live – in/ be a resident’ of the building. Professional HouseKeepers should forward updated CVs (highlighting past similar roles) to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘Housekeeper’ as subject of mail before 25th, May, 2016.
go to method of application »
Our Client requires the service of a professional chef for immediate employment.
Direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. Contribute to the smooth and efficient conduct of all kitchens related duties from cooking to the utensils and the hygiene of the kitchen as well as presentation of meals.
Description of Duties:
- Cook all food; African and Continental.
- The Kitchen Manager is expected to take total ownership of the kitchen affairs.
- The chef is responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave his or her kitchen.
- The chef is expected to modify and create new menus as needed so that they remain effective for the purposes consumption.
- The chef will train and manage kitchen personnel and supervise/coordinate all related culinary activities;
- Estimate food consumption and requisition or purchase food; Select and develop recipes;
- Standardize production recipes to ensure consistent quality.
- Establish presentation technique and quality standards.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance; ensure proper safety and sanitation in kitchen.
- The chef will oversee special events and may also offer culinary services during events.
- Determine production schedules and staff requirements necessary to ensure timely delivery of services.
- Supervise and coordinate activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation.
- Plan and develop recipes and menus, taking into account such factors as seasonal availability of ingredients and the likely number of other factors.
- Check the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
- Check the quantity and quality of received products.
- Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
- Order or requisition food and other supplies needed to ensure efficient operation.
- Coordinate planning, budgeting, and purchasing for all the food operations for the house.
- Any other duties of related tasks.
- Candidate must have undergone catering courses, (diploma/ degree) with minimum of 4 - 5 years experience as a professional Chef.
- The desired candidate must be in absolute control of all the kitchen affairs.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate must be organized and pay attention to detail.
- Must maintain an impeccable personal hygiene as well as high work and safety standards.
- An excellent food presentation skill is highly required.
- The candidate needs to be able to work with a variety of people and have coping skills to handle difficult personalities.
- Must be able to delegate many kitchen tasks simultaneously.
- The chef must have good knowledge of Nigerian and continental meal preparation.
Salary is far above industry standard. Qualified candidates should please forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘Chef’ as the subject of application before 25th May, 2016. Experienced candidates will be invited for interviews.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale