If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
eRecruiter Nigeria has deep knowledge of Human resources and recruitment. Our business is in Talent acquisition, recruitment, outsourcing and everything that revolves around Talent. From acquisition to testing return on investment (ROI) on talent and everything in between. Our goal is to re-define the Nigerian recruitment industry.
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for Production Supervisor for their Chemicals Plant based in Ibadan, Oyo.
- Formulation of Agrochemical (Herbicides, pesticides and insecticides) with main focus on Herbicides and pesticides
- Formulation of liquid glyphosate isopropylamine or liquid glypohsate ammonia.
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience from Agro chemicals/Chemical Manufacturing
- Experience in general mixes of 33% glyphosate ammonium (Liquid)
- Knowledge of active ingredients of the mix and must monitor the whole operation in the formulation plant from A to Z
- Familiar with all types of reactors, mixes design and chilling and cooling systems.
go to method of application »
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for QA/QC Inspector to be based in Ibadan, Oyo.
- QA/QC Inspector makes sure that products meet standards of quality. They measure and weigh products, examine samples and test them.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Have a good basic manufacturing background, with 2 years operational experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an ‘inspection’ role within a busy manufacturing facility.
- Knowledge of Standards of Nigeria (SON) in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001 in a productive environment.
- Should be an Engineering or Lab Tech background.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English language.
- Computer literate with excel, word and power point.
- Able to work on own initiative & without supervision.
- Be a team player
go to method of application »
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for Senior Operator - Bottling for their Plant based in Ibadan, Oyo.
- Attends to the operation of the filler on the line. Includes set-up, sanitation, operating, disassembling and cleaning.
- Observes, identifies and corrects current and potential problems with line equipment and communicates to the appropriate person.
- Responsible for general housekeeping duties and maintaining a sanitary work area.
- Responsible for routine production reporting and/or quality checks
- Helps train Bottling Operators and temporary workers
- Safely-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property, environmental and team member’s safety.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as an operator on advanced blow molding machines as well as injection machines.
- Significant experience in High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Engineering Degree ( Mechanical / Electrical)
- Significant experience in Moulds ( Changing, setup, and overhauling)
go to method of application »
Our Client is a conglomerate, active in five key sectors: Construction, Industrial Chemicals, Agrochemicals, Machinery Parts and Power. The company was established in 2002 and has four branches in Kano, Ibadan, Abuja and Lagos. They now have an opening for Maintenance/Mechanical Engineer for their Chemicals Plant based in Ibadan, Oyo
- Maintenance/Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery. This person will oversee routine maintenance and organise repairs for the plant.
- Monitoring the functioning process of the line and need to be able to maintain the line in case of any defect.
- Handling the maintenance and troubleshooting of the whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid filling machines, packaging machines, plastic blow molding machines, plastic injection machines
- Outline proposed production improvements but not limited to change in material flow, workshop arrangement, station instructions, resource allocation, machinery utilization
- Work with staff to implement process improvement recommendations
- To develop operational strategies to achieve production objectives.
- To ensure production goals are met and on schedule
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety and reliability
- Managing projects using engineering principles and techniques
- Using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design
- Consider the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints
- Monitoring and commissioning plant and systems
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND in Mechanical engineering course
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar manufacturing/plant operations environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Dynamic knowledge in Engineering technology and production process
- Analytical / Problem Solving skills
- Organizational and Leadership skill
- Ability to communicate and teach complex concepts in simple terms
Method of Application
To apply, visit eRecruiter Career Page