This is a great opportunity to join a truly international and entrepreneurial company as a Business Development Manager in Nigeria.
Reporting to the head of Sales and Marketing, Gulf of Guinea, the role is highly visible and perfectly suited for a talented individual willing to develop his skills and gain experience in a fast growing and challenging environment in Africa.
This position is also a springboard to other exciting positions in the group. Previous employees who have held this position have gone on to work in senior roles in Dubai, Singapore and other businesses within the International SOS Group.
The job comes with an attractive remuneration and ample benefits package (including generous time-off) that will fit the work life balance requirements of a keen sportsman and avid traveller.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, developing a healthy pipeline of new prospects and driving the profitable growth of existing and cross border business to meet the goals and aspiration of the client and market first strategy.
It is the Business Development Manager’s role to fully understand the needs of the client, to fully understand the full suite of Intl. SOS’s products and services, to recommend the right range of services to the client, to properly advise the client on product and service benefits and features so that clients entirely understand the services they are ordering.Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Potential and/or frequent travel to visit clients
- Support all pricing and contract negotiations ensuring coordination and consistent communication between each region acting as escalation for contract, pricing, dispute resolution.
- Account Management
- Ensure real time update of all client related activities into Salesforce.com
- Financial responsibilities including pricing, invoicing etc.
- Support regional and coutnry teams in their acquisition of prospect clients and renewal, upselling and cross selling of existing clients.