MainOne's success is built on having talented and highly proficient people within their respective fields as the driving force behind our business
A job in MainOne is different from any other you have had. With joining MainOne you'll be challenged, inspired and proud as you become a part of something big.
Reporting Line: Chief Sales and Marketing Officer (CSMO)
- The Senior Manager, Marketing will manage all marketing activities for the company.
- The individual will be responsible to develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with business objectives to maximize market penetration, customer and revenue growth, and profitability.
- The manager will also oversee the Marketing function and guide its personnel and activities to meet overall corporate goals and objectives.
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, white papers, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, and website design and content either directly or on an outsourced basis.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Develop and oversee the company’s marketing budget.
- Plan the launch of new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material to communicate the value proposition of the company’s products and develop tools that support the selling of the company’s products
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Plan and implement promotional and lead generation campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Create a wide range of different marketing materials for campaigns to drive demand for the company’s products.
- Work closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of company objectives.
- Analyze potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Manage gathering of business intelligence to provide deep customer knowledge and understanding of competitor and market trends
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chief Sales and Marketing Officer.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline
- MBA and/or relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Twelve (12) to fifteen (15) years’ work experience in experience in the ICT industry and at least six (6) years in marketing at management level
Demands of the Job:
- Ability to communicate effectively in both commercial and technical terms
- Ability to conduct research studies, analyze data, and articulate specific strategies
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Very good knowledge of media technologies (computer, communications, graphics, etc.)
- Time & self-management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
go to method of application »
Reporting Line: IP Security Specialist
The Network Security Engineer will ensure that applications and infrastructure are implemented to the highest security standards, thus maintaining and enhancing customer trust. He will participate in security audits, security log analysis, DDOS protection implementation,risk analysis, vulnerability testing and security reviews on all MainOne IPNGN infrastructures.
The Network Security Engineer’s responsibilities shall also include:
The specific responsibilities shall include to:
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans while working closely with the information security officer, CISO, ISMS Manager and Risk Managers.
- Configure, harden, & install Cisco firewalls, routers & switches.
- Secure network by enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access
- Manage multiple perimeter firewalls to include application level firewalls.
- Implementing security engineering technologies and supporting processes for strategic projects.
- Implementing and optimizing Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection solution/techniques.
- Evaluating new and emerging DDOS threats.
- Participate in tier 2 and tier 3 security operation support.
- Participate in incident handling.
- The responsibilities defined above span across the business in Nigeria, Ghana and International markets.
Contacts: You will be required to work closely with the IP Team
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with 2-3 years experience in security logs analysis and interpretation.
- Must have at least one of the following certificates: CCNA (Security), CCNP, CCNP (Security), CISSP, Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist, CCIE Security.Competencies RequiredKnowledge of network routing protocols e.g. EIGRP, OSPF, BGP.
- Strong knowledge of security protocols and implementations: TCP/IP, IPSEC VPN, SSLVPN, etc.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP,HTTPS, routing protocols).
- Strong understanding of a process driven environment
- Must have at least one of the following certificates: CCNA (Security), CCNP, CCNP (Security), CISSP, Cisco Cybersecurity Specialist, CCIE Security.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong customer service experience and orientation required.
- Availability to work extra hours in times of emergency and specialized project deliveries
- Understanding and manage the pressure of a 24x7 customer support environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve systems problems and issues.
Method of Application
Interested in these position, apply online on Mainone website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.