Graduate Jobs at Alexander Nelson
Posted on: 6 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Alexander Nelson
Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
These positions are contract based for maternity leave cover.
Role Profile – HR Executive
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring process, developing role descriptions, posting job openings, reviewing resumes, shortlisting candidates, scheduling and conducting telephone and face to face interviews etc.
- Updating HR databases
- Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives
- Perform previous experience reference and background checks
- Preparing materials for orientation
- Conducting new Staff orientation
- Preparing HR related correspondence
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process
- Provide support in developing and administering HR policies and procedures
- Create, update and maintain HR records (electronic and hardcopies)
- Administer payroll responsibilities as required
- Coordinate and organize staff training programs
- Provide assistance with performance management related tasks such as sending performance appraisal related correspondents, scheduling and organising appraisals etc.
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Conduct reference checks on potential applicants
- Provide advice to Staff on human resource and work related issues.
- Provide assistance to the human resource unit by performing any other related task
- HR related degree is desirable
- Relevant experience gained during a course placement, trainee programs or previous employment etc.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment law, ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law;
go to method of application »
Finance Executive role profile
- Provision of financial support to clients and colleagues to enable them make sound business decisions particularly in relation to finance.
- Preparing financial reports and developing financial procedures in line with organisational objectives.
- Reviewing operational performance, undertaking cost reduction and financial analysis in areas such as forecasting and budgeting
- Create, monitor and interpret cash flows and to predict future trends in relation to project finance
- Maintaining external relationships with finance stakeholders and partners including bankers, high net worth and corporate investors
- Carrying out feasibility analysis and produce various reports for project stakeholders to aid investment decisions
- Researching into, and report on factors influencing business performance in relation to project finance
- Developing financial management mechanisms that help to minimise financial risk,
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost –reduction opportunities
- Producing accurate financial reports and managing budgets
- Researching new sources of project finance for the organisation and analysing competitors and market trends
- Supporting the Admin and Accounts deck in all required areas which include administration and Account Task and assignments.
Method of Application
Interested in any of these positions? Apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Alexander NelsonSimilar Jobs
- Chief Financial Officer at KPMG Nigeria
- Learning and Development Associate - Internal Firm Services at PriceWaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
- Jobs at a Biscuit Manufacturing Company - Tusen Consulting
- Fresh Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Sales Executives (Bakery Ingredients) at Ascentech Services Limited
- Current Job Placements at Human Leadership Resources
- Quantity Surveyor at AIM Group Limited
- Current Job Placements at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services