Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
These positions are contract based for maternity leave cover.
Role Profile – HR Executive
- Assist in the recruiting and hiring process, developing role descriptions, posting job openings, reviewing resumes, shortlisting candidates, scheduling and conducting telephone and face to face interviews etc.
- Updating HR databases
- Researching and collecting data for various HR initiatives
- Perform previous experience reference and background checks
- Preparing materials for orientation
- Conducting new Staff orientation
- Preparing HR related correspondence
- Assisting with the recruitment and selection process
- Provide support in developing and administering HR policies and procedures
- Create, update and maintain HR records (electronic and hardcopies)
- Administer payroll responsibilities as required
- Coordinate and organize staff training programs
- Provide assistance with performance management related tasks such as sending performance appraisal related correspondents, scheduling and organising appraisals etc.
- Identify training and development opportunities
- Organize staff training sessions, workshops and activities
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans
- Provide staff orientations
- Conduct reference checks on potential applicants
- Provide advice to Staff on human resource and work related issues.
- Provide assistance to the human resource unit by performing any other related task
- HR related degree is desirable
- Relevant experience gained during a course placement, trainee programs or previous employment etc.
- Knowledge of Nigerian employment law, ability to analyse, interpret and explain employment law;
go to method of application »
Finance Executive role profile
- Provision of financial support to clients and colleagues to enable them make sound business decisions particularly in relation to finance.
- Preparing financial reports and developing financial procedures in line with organisational objectives.
- Reviewing operational performance, undertaking cost reduction and financial analysis in areas such as forecasting and budgeting
- Create, monitor and interpret cash flows and to predict future trends in relation to project finance
- Maintaining external relationships with finance stakeholders and partners including bankers, high net worth and corporate investors
- Carrying out feasibility analysis and produce various reports for project stakeholders to aid investment decisions
- Researching into, and report on factors influencing business performance in relation to project finance
- Developing financial management mechanisms that help to minimise financial risk,
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost –reduction opportunities
- Producing accurate financial reports and managing budgets
- Researching new sources of project finance for the organisation and analysing competitors and market trends
- Supporting the Admin and Accounts deck in all required areas which include administration and Account Task and assignments.
Method of Application
Interested in any of these positions? Apply on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.