Job Vacancy at Aquarian Consult Limited
Posted on: 6 May, 2016
Deadline: 31 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Aquarian Consult
Aquarian Consult Limited - A twenty first century (21st) Century blue-chip organization committed to providing Strategic Business Solutions that will add value and create wealth for clients.
- Attend politely and courteously to all walk-in clients irrespective of their status, dressing, request or attitude.
- Acquaint self with all company’s products and services.
- Advise customers on available organization’s products
- Build positive and productive relationship with clients.
- Inform your reporting line manager of every client issues and resolutions experienced at the end of every work day. Note for urgent ones, please immediately notify the Store manager.
- Attend to clients’ inquiries and complaints. Provide client support services in accurate and timely fashion
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in every client interaction
- Work in compliance with company policies and procedures
- Present and portray a positive image of the organization, its products and services to clients
- Be familiar with the products and their prices.
- Recommend potential products or services to the store manager by collecting customer information
- Work together as a team with other colleagues.
- Carry out tasks - sell, cleaning, run office errands, arrange and other company related tasks assigned to you by the store manager.
- Manage Inventory records
- Issue inventory to Wholesale team
- Receive inventory from Headquarters and verify
- Provide periodic low stock reports and give regular updates on stock level to the store manager
- Analyze inventory movement
- Restock retail shelves
Skills and Competence
- Communication: Excellent communication and people skills
- Customer service: Have a strong commitment to customers and ensure you get familiar with them on name basis
- Product: Be familiar with the items on display, their prices, functions and value.
- Sales: Everyone that walks into the store is a potential customer therefore you should be able to make sales pitch that eventually lead to sales
- Responsibility: Develop a sense of responsibility towards company property and items for sale
- Be able to work under pressure especially during peak period
- Be punctual
- Report directly to the Head of Retail and the Head of Accounts/Internal Control
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aquarian ConsultSimilar Jobs
- General Manager, HR & Corporate Services at Ischus Consulting
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting