Career Opportunities at Saro Lifecare
Posted on: 6 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Saro Lifecare Limited
Saro Lifecare started in 2007 when Saro Agro Sciences Limited bought over the Personal & Home Care Division of Chemicals & Allied Plc thus becoming the owner of Purit Antiseptic Liquid, Carat Medicated Soap, Safecut Aftershave and Dayspring Liquid Detergent amongst other brands for the Leading Indigenous Non-Oil Exporter of the Year 2 times in the past 5 years
- He ensures wholesales & retail customers in assigned open markets are served and SLC products are available & visible at the retail / wholesalers outlets in assigned open markets at all times.
- Prepares route plan & adhere to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain customer list that capture Name, Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale / retail outlets & customers.
- Must be accountable of all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandize & execute products display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retails outlets trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license
- Candidate must possess an OND (Any Discipline)qualification
- Applicant must be fluent in English, language of Residence and Computer Literacy, with at least 2 years’ experience.
- Age - 20-30 years old
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- Computer literate
- Must be resident in City of interest (Onitsha)
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and brief profile electronically Using their Location& Position applied for as the subject of the mail (in excel format below) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Surname and Name | DOB |Gender |Years of experience | Location | Institution | Qualification | Grade |Course |Year of Graduation | Job experience (please state your last recent job) | Phone No |E-mail address
Note: Any CV not sent in this format will be disregarded.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Saro Lifecare LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Medical Laboratory Scientist at Feetal Diagnosis Clinic
- Medical Jobs at Imo International Health Systems
- Latest Vacancies at Rescue Technologies Limited
- HR Manager/Head of Corporate Services at Rescue Technologies Limited
- Medical Sales Representatives at Activlife Infusion Clinic
- Project Associate at Vesta Healthcare Partners Nigeria Limited
- Medical Vacancies at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Compensation and Benefits/Human Resources Manager at Critical Rescue International (CRI)