Job Vacancy at Hayat Kimya
Posted on: 6 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Hayat Holding
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Established in 1937, Hayat Holding is a leading Turkish enterprise with a highly successful track record. The holding consists of 25 companies that operate in various industries including FMCG, port operations, construction, wood and energy.
With 24 brands and more than 10,000 employees, Hayat Holding possesses high-quality brands and dynamic teams in the various sectors in which it operates. The holding's brands enjoy steady growth, not only in Turkey but also in regional and global markets. Exporting to 101 countries, the holding is taking confident steps towards becoming a regional leader.
- Managing to purchase of raw, packaging, technical and mechanical materials in line with the central purchasing strategies and methods.
- To manage all studies with suppliers such as construct, follow-up, and monitoring contracts, agreements and relevant progress by checking the quality of service provided.
- To support, purchase abd follow up all needed materials during Nigeria factory’s construction process.
- To make studies on supplier sourcings, ensuring and devoloping relations with local suppliers are aware of business objectives.
- To contribute all import procedures from abtoad to Nigeria and support Supply Chain Department.
- To manage and control all proforma invoices, commercial invoices and bounded procedures and take necessary actions proactively for all purchasing activities and operations.
- To prepare budget of purchasing department and creating forecasts.
- To master purchasing methods ( RFQ, tender,open/close bidding)
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors and reporting to Procurement Director and General Manager.
- Controlling all purchasing requisitions, purchasing orders, invoices and other related documents on SAP MM module.
- To follow up all supply processes from order to pay.
- To cooperate other internal colleagues, to evaulate individually all purchasing team as performance and to support purchasing team to reach the department targets and to conduct staff’s career development.
- Working compatible and coordinated with all units ( Including Headquarter in Turkey )
Method of Application
To apply, visit Hayat Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hayat HoldingSimilar Jobs
- Senior Procurement Specialist, Facilities and Engineering Services at Dangote Group
- Storekeeper at Giant Beverages Limited
- Retail Sales Representatives at Fairy Pasteries
- Personal Driver at Technoglass Industries Limited
- Store Keeper at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Sales Vacancies at CWAY Group
- Latest Jobs at Triton International Company Limited
- Accounts Payable Officer at Fan Milk Plc