Oando Plc Vacancy for HR Operations Manager
Posted on: 9 October, 2012
Deadline: 22 October, 2012
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
Oando Plc is sub-Saharan Africa's leading integrated energy group providing audacious and imaginative solutions to the region's energy challenges. At Oando, we believe a highly skilled workforce in a conducive work environment that promotes and rewards continuous learning, will facilitate the achievement of business goals.
We are currently recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: HR Operations Manager
Position Code: HOM///38386
Provide high quality leadership, delivery, and management of operations of core human capital services to employees and managers. These include the effective and efficient HR Operations in employee benefits, payroll, recruitment & selection – including workforce planning and talent pipeline management, HR systems, and rewards. Manage the maintenance of the global HRMIS database. In addition, this position is responsible for HR governance and compliance programs. Incumbent will be responsible for effective and efficient execution of operational processes and programs and leads continuous improvement programs.
- Provide high quality leadership and manage an effective and efficient HR Operations function that delivers proactive and business focused HR advice and services [60%]
- Take lead in total rewards strategy development in alignment with the company’s business objectives.
- Design, development and delivery of competitive employee compensation and benefit programs.
- Provide oversight function of the company’s payroll management and timely and accurate processing and reporting requirements.
- Provide oversight and management for all recruitment programs and the hiring processes to ensure that HR service provided meets the needs of company’s business.
- Develop and manage HR budget relating to recruitment, rewards, and welfare initiatives.
- Provide oversight function for the development of strategies for long range workforce planning and talent acquisition. The overall strategy will include: forecasting, staffing review, sourcing, recruitment and resources redeployment to meet ongoing and evolving organizational needs.
- Establish a resource planning process and implement into the business planning cycles
- Establish a "talent pipeline" capable of quick response to senior level needs as they develop. He/she will actively manage the recruitment, selection, criteria, assessment and process to attract world class leadership to the firm across all businesses.
- Establish comprehensive metrics which include measures to track recruiting efficiency and effectiveness.
- Negotiate, coordinate and maintain working relationships with vendors related to online applicant tracking systems, background checks, etc.
- Develop and manage the service delivery strategy and infrastructure of the Human Capital Management function. Maximize the automated delivery of processes to promote employee and manager self-service function and make HR easier to do business [40%]
- Maintain ownership of all HCM systems (e.g., HRIS tools & technologies, business analytics & reporting, applicant tracking, etc.), transactional processes, communication support and development of an employee resource center.
- Develop guidelines and policies related to personnel actions and maintain compliance with all HR transactional processes.
- Streamlines business processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the organization.
- Audit system capabilities for accuracy, integrity, and functionality by performing System Testing; monitoring and documenting test results; analyzing test results and documenting system discrepancies; ensure adherence to applicable laws and company policies and practices.
- Enhance, revise, develop, implement, and enforce new or redesigned human resources policies, reports, procedures, processes, and programs to improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the company.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, defines metrics and reporting and provides overall assessment of services delivered. Develops and implements service improvements based on analysis and trends to optimize service levels, cost and quality.
- BS/BA in business or human resources required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources or related field strongly preferred
- PHR/SPHR and/or other Professional certifications desirable
- 8+ years of progressive experience in talent acquisition, total rewards management, and HR Systems experience required.
- Experience in influencing and interacting with senior management; effectively representing the HCM team at an executive level.
- Experience with a broad range of HCM functions including: recruitment, total rewards management, and HR administration methodologies and principles.
- Experience with range of total rewards programs and managing in an outsourced environment.
- Strong hands-on manager with “get it done” approach
- Demonstrated leadership, team development, communication and computer skills
- Requires advanced skills of persuasion to sell the organization to prospective candidates and exceptional negotiation skills to close job offers
- Strong systems thinking, analytical and quantitative skills and capabilities
- Consultative skills and ability to work in cross-cultural environments
- Self-motivated, strong bias for action; ability to work in a high-paced, deadline driven culture
- Excellent knowledge of current trends and practices relating to organizational design, learning, engagement strategies and talent acquisition as well as interaction with related networking associations.
- Ability to travel 20%
Deadline: 22nd October, 2012
Click here to APPLY
Please note that you will be required to login before you can apply for the position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited