Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
We are a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigration and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses.
The role of our staff is to set the organisation’s strategic direction, ensuring delivery and upholding values that drives the organisation towards it set goals. We currently seek to recruit into our workforce a smart, intelligent and enthusiastic individual that can align his/her goals with that of the organisation.
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and
- verifying the accuracy of order information in a timely manner.
- Prepares customer service summary reports.
- Co-ordinates the handling of difficult and/or unusual situations.
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Handle inbound customer service calls with professionalism.
- Answer customer inquiries and follow through on requests.
- Take thorough notes and promptly forward action items that need to be handled by others.
- Make outbound calls to business customers.
- BSc/HND from an accredited University
- Must have completed the mandatory 1year National Service (NYSC)
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Interested candidates must;
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Be a good time manager
- Be able to take initiative and be proactive
- Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office)
- Possess excellent note taking skills
- Be friendly and willing to profer solutions
Applicants who do not qualify with the above criteria need not apply as only successful candidates will be contacted.
go to method of application »
Our client, a renowned construction setup is looking to hire a vastly experienced and registered Quantity Surveyor with a flair for research to fill the role of Director of Studies and Research (DOS & R).
- The director of studies (DOS) is the pivotal department of the academy.
- The DOS shall be accountable and report in respect of all his/her duties to the director general.
- The DOS shall be responsible for the development and delivery of all academic and training programmes offered by the academy. He shall undertake all academic planning and training schedule for all courses. He shall see to appropriate development of all curricula and study packs for all courses offered by the Academy.
- In particular, the directorate shall be responsible for identifying, designing and delivery of the various specializations to be introduced and successfully marketed in the Quantity Surveying training in Nigeria in the first instance and beyond the Nigerian geographical boundaries in the long run.
- The DOS shall be responsible, in association with the Director of Research, for the publication of research products, professional development publication, and other relevant issues pertaining to the Quantity Surveying profession.
- The DOS shall be responsible for the assessment and submission for approval of the certification of the candidate on the various programmes and specializations being offered by the academy.
- Within the research portfolio, the Director of Studies and Research shall:
- Be responsible for all market data collection and analyses with regards to all courses offered by the academy
- Conduct quality assurance, customer satisfaction, demand prospect and performance standards investigations and evaluation in respect of all courses.
- Analyze the performance standards of all course participants as well as the performance of NIQS and QSRBN professional examinations and propose adjustments for better performance at examinations and in practice.
- Propose research studies for the Academy which would expand the horizon of the profession, not only the professional base, but also an intellectual field.
- Above all, the Director of studies and research carry out other duties assigned by the Director General.
I) A registered Quality Surveyor with a minimum of 10 years post-registration experience.
II) Minimum academic qualification at M.SC. level in Quality Surveying or a related discipline.
III) A proven interest in academics and research works
IV) Must be conversant with the principles of Curriculum development and Management.
V) Versatile and keen on observing and developing new competencies for the QS profession
VI) Possession of an accredited qualification in at least one other unrestricted construction industry proficiency or discipline (e.g. ADR, Facility Management, etc.) will be added advantage
VII) Must be proficient in computer usage
VIII) Should be available to commence work immediately.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Fosad Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.