New Job at Capricorn Digital Limited
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Capricorn Digital Limited
Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Ref No: FIN/S1-CDL/16
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Must have commenced ICAN qualification exams
- Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- Strong Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to Careers@capricorndigi.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Capricorn Digital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Platinum Careers
- Country Manager at the CA Global Group
- Training and Development Officer at AIM Consultants
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Roles at Culminate Consulting
- Human Resource Lead at TheJobMag
- System/Network Administrator at AIM Consultants
- Jobs at Ascentech Services Ltd