New Job at Capricorn Digital Limited
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 13 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Capricorn Digital Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Capricorn Digital Limited, a fast growing digital solution and distribution company based in Nigeria, is currently seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Ref No: FIN/S1-CDL/16
- Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances
- Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
- Coordinate the monthly book close
- Preparation of operational data/analyses
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
- Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls
- Must have commenced ICAN qualification exams
- Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- Strong Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated to learn new concepts and participate in new projects
- Have a flare for numbers, work well with people, aggressively anticipate impacts of workload/issues to team deadlines and have a very positive work attitude including willing to work some longer hours during peak periods.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application letter and CVs to Careers@capricorndigi.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Capricorn Digital LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Inter-Arc Consultants Ltd
- Personal Assistant at the Perfect PA
- HSEQ Officer at Tsachal Limited
- Job Openings at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Enterprise Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- 2018 Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme at Pricewaterhousecoopers (PWC)
- Office Assistant at Workforce Group
- Job Opportunities at Hodskey Consultants Limited