Job Placements at Lorache Consulting
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 9 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Lorache Consulting Limited
Lorache Consulting, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the following position:
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Assist the company in reaching their goals through audit, tax, advisory, risk assessment
- Ensure a company's annual earnings, expenditures and investments are reported with accuracy and completeness.
- Help minimize task risks associated with IPOs, mergers, and acquisitions, and other business dealings
- Research and develop tax-saving strategies.
- Reconcile tax data on financial statements.
- Plan, direct, and execute various tax projects.
- Perform research and prepare/review technical tax memorandum.
- Enable accurate and timely forecasting of the group tax rate and acceleration of tax reporting close
- Documentation and quantification of uncertain tax positions.
- Implementation of tax planning arrangements
- Exposure to various tax softwares
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA Certification.
- 6+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
go to method of application »
- Develop learning plans to build key consumer & shopper insights, as well as to measure and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs for continual improvement and optimization
- Develop and execute market research projects using both conventional and innovative methodologies. Activities include, but are not limited to, concept testing, product optimization studies, product positioning studies, communications exploratory, copy test, pack tests, consumer segmentation, brand health & equity, brand stretch studies and various qualitative techniques, including ethnography and consumer in-homes.
- Manage research projects, including identifying objectives, designing research methodology, developing questionnaires and discussion guides, coordinating research stimuli, analyzing research and reporting on findings.
- Conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, gather critical information, and effectively prioritize tasks and projects to deliver quality solutions.
- Communicate insights from research through reports and presentations to marketing and sales/customer planning teams to ensure clear understanding of information.
- Ensure the integrity and correct interpretation of all market research information.
- Mine internal/external and primary/secondary sources of data and trends in order to create insights and to work collaboratively with the marketing and sales/customer planning teams to turn those insights into business building plans.
- The Consumer Insights Manager champions the consumer and shopper perspective and is responsible for developing, maintaining and reporting observations and insights in support of sales and marketing efforts.
- Additional focus will be on consumer relationship management, campaign reporting and ad hoc marketing analytics.
- Critical elements include helping define category and consumer segmentation strategy, key performance indicators and ROIs for marketing success and ongoing testing and evaluation.
- This individual provides market intelligence, primary qualitative and quantitative research to support major strategic decisions with actionable insights about our shoppers and consumers.
KPI / for the role:
- Brand shares
- Volume and value growth
- Brand equity analytics
- Positive 360 degree feedback on Behaviour
- Accuracy on reporting
Skills & Competencies required for the job ( Education and Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years Consumer Insights experience, CPG and preferred
- Experience in traditional and digital/social research analytics and measurement
- Expertise in various research methodologies and when to deploy them
- Skilled at synthesizing existing data and new data into actionable findings and holistic strategic business recommendations and perspectives
- Ability to tell a compelling story from data
- Ability to take a strong stand for the voice of the consumer - even when it may be unpopular with the team
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel + MS Project
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Passion for our mission, vision, values & operating principles,
- Motivated, able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Highest Criteria: candidate must be from an fmcg company
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lorache Consulting LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Entry-level Front Desk Officers at Bleuapple Consulting