AIM Consultants Ltd a subsidiary of AIM Group is a leading Consultancy Company in Nigeria that represents the entire spectrum of professional skills and experience related to the built environment. Formed in 1979, AIM represents an assembly of professionals who have been involved with major projects on the international scene for over thirty four years.
AIM Consultants Ltd was created to answer the needs of International clients that demand the highest levels of skills and experience that is available and provide the complete range of capabilities to plan, program, design and implement successful projects.
Job summary: We are a construction company and we are in need of an Electrical Engineer who will assist the Senior Electrical Engineer in the design, supervision and other Engineering projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of electromechanical equipment including Electrical equipment, generating plants, ducting, Electrical Panels for building and other engineering projects.
- Carry out equipment and plant selection of electromechanical equipment for building services and other engineering projects.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specification
- Carry out design and load collation as directed by the Senior Electrical Engineers.
- Autocad drafting of electrical design.
- Review workshop drawing for constructions
- Supervision of construction and installation work for Electrical equipment, generating plants, Electrical Panels and Pipeline engineering.
- Liase with other disciplines (Project managers, Architects and other Engineers to coordinate design of Engineering Projects).
- Prepare and submit project report and progress reports as appropriate
- participate in risk analysis and management workshop.
Education and Work Requirement:
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable University
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a similar industry.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must be conversant with the Microsoft office suite
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.