UMS Training Hub (UMS-TH) is a Lagos state-based institute that specializes in Web, digital designs, mobile applications, digital media education and various ICT/Web Solutions. We are registered ICT firm with Training Centers in Lagos - Egbeda/Alimosho, Yaba (coming soon, Victoria Island Training Center)
Our training platform is life-changing educational experience where students leave with the skills and mindsets to take on new and highly ICT careers. We are looking for instructors to spearhead this transformation in the following career paths: Mobile App development, Laravel framework, Social & Digital Media, SEO, Motion Graphics, Animations, Video Editing, Advance Excel
Our training focus is 100% practical-based training as well as churning out JOB-READY professionals through advanced and idiosyncratic ICT training methods
We seek to recruit passionate, competent, committed and result-oriented persons to fill the following positions:
We need instructors in the following areas:
Criteria, Skills and Requirements
1. You must have a portfolio to show your competence or working experience as a tutor
2. You must be ready to add value to people (not just after money only)
3. Ability to work with flexible time-table - Weekends and Weekdays
4. Applicant must have at least 2 years’ experience
5. You are eager to shape the skills, minds, and trajectories of the newest generation of ICT Experts.
6. You are the person that your colleagues naturally gravitate to when they are trying to figure something out.
7. You have fluency in your teaching and communication
8. You are on top of ICT trends and love explaining architecture
9. You have previous ICT experience, through a course, team training, etc.
Why Teach at UMS Training Hub?
If you are looking to make a life-changing impact by doing what you know and love, this is the position for you. Through this unparalleled opportunity, you will:
Responsibilities and Duties
If you are interested send CV to email@example.com as training will commence in May, 2016
PLEASE NOTE, ENDEAVOR TO SPECIFY THE ACTUAL INSTRUCTOR ROLE YOU ARE APPLYING FOR AS THE SUBJECT OF THE E-MAIL . EMAILS WITHOUT SPECIFIC INSTRUCTOR ROLES WON’T BE REVIEWED. THANK YOU
NB: Employment is available on part-time or full time basis. Please don't bother to apply if you are a beginner. Thanks