Job Vacancy at Savannah Suites Garden Hotel
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 9 May, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at Savannah Suites Group
Savannah Suites Garden Hotel has been purposely designed to fill the GAP in Hotel accommodation and the need of corporate executives who requires privacy and personal attention.
The secured and serene environment is best for retreats, company strategy sessions, workshop and training of small groups, with no distractions whatsoever. Indeed, your personal rest house.
- To follow up leads by visiting prospective clients regularly, often enough to maintain their interest but not too often to alienate them.
- To achieve or better budgeted sales targets.
- To identify prospective clients' exact needs, by questioning, observation and the completion of a full sales survey.
- To entertain prospective clients, where possible combining this with visits to existing satisfied customers.
- To liaise closely with operational staff on all details for a prospective new contract and gain their agreement on all details.
- To maintain communication with the client once the contract is opened and show an ongoing interest in the operation.
- To complete a daily/weekly log of all activities.
- To analyze statistics thereby identifying key sales areas, problems and success rate.
- To research prospective client details, finding out as much as possible about the company to ensure a professional approach.
- To constantly monitor and be aware of competitor activity.
- opresent a realistic proposal to a prospective client, having thoroughly researched cost factors, and ensure that th% proposal is achievable.
- To constantly be aware of new business opportunities and action
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Applications letter and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Savannah Suites GroupSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies in the Hospitality Industry - Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Jobs at Jonsland Castle Hotel & Suites
- Assistant Restaurant Manager at Eat'n'Go Limited
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International