Job Opportunities at Zedvance Limited
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 12 May, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Zedvance Limited
Zedvance Limited is a consumer finance company. We are committed to providing consumer credits to our target market in the most efficient and convenient manner while ensuring best practice.
We provide Cash Loans to individual, groups and offer Point of sale finance for consumer goods and appliances in partnership with retailers across Lagos.
A fast growing consumer finance organization as a result of expansionist activities is recruiting suitable candidates for Customer Service Representatives/ Call Centre Agents.
Main responsibilities will involve servicing customers by providing product and service information; resolving product and service problems, etc.
Typical activities for sales executives generally include:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Salaries are competitive and based on industry standard. An applicable monthly bonus accrues upon achievement/ surpassing of monthly sales target.
- As considerable travel is often required for the job, the employer provides a company car for ease of movement.
- Working hours
- Work hours are fixed during the week, (Monday to Friday) from 8:00am to 5:00pm daily.
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances: business, Communication, management or marketing.
- A Second Class Upper degree or above and some relevant work experience (2 years or less) in the Financial Services/Customer Service sector is a major advantage
- Academic qualifications are often considered alongside personality, attitude and abilities and a strong commercial awareness and excellent communication skills are particularly desirable attributes.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Zedvance LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Customer Service Assurance Officers at a Financial Services Company - Workforce Group
- Job Vacancies at ARM Life Plc
- Job Opportunities at a Fast Growing Microfinance Bank
- Job Vacancies at Recruut
- Jobs at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited