Job Vacancy at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a leading consultancy firm which provides both financial, business and project advisory services focused on the entire real estate chain. Due to internal expansion in their Lagos branch, they have decided to hire the services of Communications and Advocacy Officer.
Required Skills and Experience
- A university degree (Preferably an LLB holder)
- 8 - 10 years experience
- Knowledge of different aspects of public information and communication.
- Ability to address a range of issues in the context of humanitarian action, political developments, public attitudes and local conditions.
- Ability to conceptualize, design and implement major information campaigns.
- Ability to rapidly analyze and integrate diverse information from varied sources.
- Ability to diplomatically handle sensitive situations with target audiences and cultivate productive relationships.
- Ability to produce a variety of written and visual communications products in a clear, concise style.
- Ability to deliver oral presentations to various audiences.
- Demonstrates professional competence and mastery of subject matter.
- Is conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results
- Speaks and writes clearly and effectively; listens to others, correctly interprets messages from others and responds appropriately.
- Asks questions to clarify, and exhibits interest in having two-way communication.
- Tailors language, tone, style and format to match audience; demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at WFO Roedl & Partner
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Project Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Jobs at a CA Global
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno - Human Resources Specialist Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd