Career Opportunity at W-Holistic
Posted on: 5 May, 2016
Deadline: 11 May, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at W-Holistic
W-Holistic Business Solutions - Our client, an NGO located in Lagos, is looking for a dynamic and highly skilled candidate to fill the position of Project Officer.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the project.
- Use your teamwork and communication skills to ensure the project finishes on time and within budget.
- Accomplish the NGO project objectives within the constraints of the project.
- Prepare periodic work plan in line with the overall project implementation plan
- Ensure all logistics are put in place for the successful running of the organisation.
- Show excellent administrative skills and technological skills.
- Identify, monitor, and respond to risk with approval from Project Director.
- Ensure that all project activity reports are written, edited and submitted within stipulated deadline.
- Perform any other role that will ensure the overall success of the project
- Minimum of HND in Sciences, Rural development and related fields.
- Male applicants are preferred.
- Experience in an NGO part of which must relate to monitoring and evaluation of community based initiatives will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy is compulsory and experience in-Community Driven Development (CDD) is an added advantage.
- Experience in health programming e.g HIV, TB, Malaria and Education.
- Preferred candidates should reside in Yaba and environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications letter and CV's to email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about W-HolisticSimilar Jobs
- TA - Nutrition Officer, NOB at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)
- WASH Consultant - Reduction of Newborn Sepsis Pilot Program at Save the Children Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Plan international
- Prevention Program Manager at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Executive Assistant to the Country Director/Board Liaison Advisor at ActionAid Nigeria
- Latest Job Vacancies at The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
- Loan Officer at Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative
- STRESS Assessment Intern at Mercy Corps Nigeria