Administrative Positions in a Law Firm via BradField
Posted on: 4 May, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Law / Legal
View All Jobs at Bradfield Consulting
Bradfield is equipped not only to attract excellent personnel but to ensure that they are improved and empowered to deliver on every client’s strategic intent/organizational goal. Our value is to assist in getting rid of all inconvenience associated with recruitment; plus reducing unsuitable employees either via skill or culture. And more… all this would be done within concise turn-around time. Beyond this, we package and deliver quality trainings to help prune your employees to deliver efficiently.
Our client, a reputable Law firm situated in Lagos is looking for an experienced Secretary charged with the responsibility of providing clerical and secretarial support to ensure that services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and mails
- Maintaining all personal and professional files, ensuring that a comprehensive filing system is in place
- Type and transcribe confidential documents
- Taking dictation on various matters
- Attending to and monitoring enquiries and issues, ensuring that they are brought to the MD’s direct attention and where necessary, referring matters to the appropriate staff for action
- Receive and screen visitors and telephone calls, take messages, schedule appointments
- Liaising with relevant individuals, external organizations, etc to arrange meetings and prepare agendas
- Managing all incoming and outgoing correspondence, i.e., sort and read mails, draft responses, maintain network database.
- Typing and dispatching of all correspondence as instructed
- Organising and maintaining MD’s diary as well as scheduling appointments for MD
- Maintaining confidentiality, recording and filing system for the MD’s office
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to self manage
- Ability to Prioritise
- Ability to manage workload under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Minimum of four (4) years relevant post qualification experience with at least two years’ experience as a Personal Assistant to a Senior Management position.
- A first degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of Second Class Lower Division.
Method of Application
To apply, visit BradField Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bradfield ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Legal Interns at My Street Lawyers
- Legal Jobs at Royal Heritage
- Senior Associate at Osibogun and Partners